We are available at all the times to assist you in complying with the provisions of the Income Tax Laws of the IRA and getting the tax clearance certificate for the renewal of business license each year without your business activities being hampered. Our tax expert’s continually monitor and analyze tax law to help drive comprehensive tax compliance. It is an immense undertaking and its accuracy, reliability, breadth, timeliness, and economy of scale is core to ABC’s value.
Tax Advisory Services
Most of the businesses face problems in Afghanistan in complying with the Income Tax Laws of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (IRA) because of deficiency of human resource in this area. Due to this fact, most of the businesses in Afghanistan are paying huge penalties to the tax department of the Ministry of Finance (MoF) for non-compliance of the Income tax Laws of IRA in a timely manner and face problems in getting the business license renewed for each year until and unless the taxes of the business are cleared for every tax year.
For an enterprise to build and maintain an in house expertise and accuracy would be an expensive proposition. And to continually validate the controls around such in house capabilities would be extremely time-consuming and burdensome. We manage your tax burden with local resources, national and international expertise and consider it our obligation to maintain a robust control environment and to provide transparency into it.
We are already providing best quality tax compliance advisory services to many International and National clients in Afghanistan.
These tax services include, but not limited to:
ABC provides professional consultancy services in the following areas;
- Determination of taxable income and allowable deductions, exemptions, and withholding taxes
- Preparation and submission of quarterly and annual income tax return. In addition, ABC tax experts engage in a comprehensive returns review process, complete with passing through different Step of return review. This level of preparation and review provides guaranteed on-time delivery of returns and ensures accuracy.
- Regularly advising the clients on concurrent tax issues the client normally faces from time to time
- Our Tax Research Team delivers monthly, as well as “as-needed” updates on all Afghanistan tax rates, rules and regulations.
- Assisting the clients in getting tax exemptions from the Tax & Custom Departments of the MoF
- Compliance services relating to corporate taxation
- Representations before field tax authorities
- Representations before MoF
- Representations in appeals
- Representing various organisations on different forums
- Tax planning for expatriates
- Compliance services in respect of personal taxation
- Advisory services on minimising tax exposure or increasing tax saving
For tax advisory services, please contact:
Mr. Sher Ali
Director – Tax Advisory Services
Cell: +93 (0) 786 031163, +93 (0) 799 058155